lists are kind of a cop-out post format
Posted on 2006-04-10 09:52:00
- wrote a little floating point to hex converter.
- wiped the data from the hard drive I don't need any more, in preparation for returning it to Fry's.
- made my computer boot again after taking the wiped drive out. Somehow the drive order got switched in the BIOS so it was trying to boot from the wrong drive. Between this and the printer problem, the BIOS is the first place I'm looking for trouble from now on!
- managed to cut myself while fixing said computer.
- started and finished my project to play around with MathML. Yikes, that is very verbose to write simple equations (take a look at the markup to see what I mean). Apparently it's more designed for automatic conversion from LaTeX and whatnot.
- dropped djedi off at the airport.
- popped a button off of my shorts on the way back from the airport.
- sewed the button back on all by myself! Woohoo!
- In WoW, I:
- made some money on the Auction House. I'm starting to get more interested in this.
- did some PvP action so I will hopefully get back to Sergeant Major.
- saw it rain in Feralas! Neat stuff!
- am hoping to be superproductive at work today. We'll see how that goes...
This backup was done by LJBackup.