Posted on 2012-01-27 17:00:00
- A heavily annotated State of the Union. Having not watched the actual address, I found it pretty interesting.
- The Supreme Court ruled 9-0 that tracking someone GPS counted as a search, and requires a warrant - yay!
- Apparently Washington state has the votes to legalize gay marriage. Yay!
- How to nap - I've never really been much for napping. But maybe I should!
- Uncloaking a Slumlord Conspiracy with Social Network Analysis - graph theory to the rescue!
- Very odd story about a break-in in Philadelphia (via kottke)
This backup was done by LJBackup.