I am the linkman
Posted on 2011-03-22 11:15:00
Tags: gay taxes links
- Firefox 4 is out today! Read about some of the changes (I've been using the beta for a while: it's significantly faster than 3.6) and download your copy today!
- Another poll shows more than half of Americans say gays and lesbians should be able to marry, which shows a "dramatic, long-term shift in public attitudes". In 2004 only 32% of Americans did, compared to 53% now. That is astounding!
- Another graph of tax rates over time - it uses relative colors rather than absolute, so it's less data-heavy than this old one, but it's certainly prettier! Yet another indication that taxes are quite low historically.
- Newly packed trains a mixed blessing for MetroRail - turns out they are meeting their projections, but they don't have money to buy more trains or expand the existing ones.
- After the Carmen Sandiego flashback, here's the story of Oregon Trail.
- Hurley from Lost visits a Lost-themed bar, appropriately named "Bharma". Jorge Garcia seems like a cool guy :-)
Comment from andrewhime:
I like that Firefox has been making serious progress on a 64-bit version the last 2 or so weeks. But based on 3.0 and such, I refuse to give up Chrome until the 64-bit version appears.
This backup was done by LJBackup.