link friday: the bunch-o-linkening
Posted on 2009-03-20 15:45:00
- As has become a tradition, Paul Ford wrote six-word reviews of all the SxSW sample tracks released. Fun to browse through and listen to new music!
- More problems with Austin commuter rail - blah.
- Instead of rail, why not flying cars? The future has arrived!
- Medical marijuana is coming to Michigan next month - didn't realize it had spread outside of California.
- Today's weird link: savethewords.org - a bunch of neglected words beg for you to adopt them. With sound.
This backup was done by LJBackup.