FlightPredictor is a great way to find out ahead of time if your flight is going to be delayed. Powered by FlightCaster, FlightPredictor offers the convenience of WebOS notifications so you can
always know whether your flight is likely delayed.
Note that FlightPredictor only works with US domestic flights for now.
Watch a video walkthrough of FlightPredictor, or chat on the discussion forum!
- Uses advanced machine learning techniques from FlightCaster to detect probably delayed flights hours before the
airlines tell you!
- WebOS notifications mean you'll always have the latest data at your fingertips.
- Easily view the factors used in the prediction, such as inbound aircraft status, FAA ground stops, and weather at the origin and destination airports.
- 1.4.6 - adding MTJ airport
- 1.4.5 - restored Sun Country Airlines to the list of airlines
- 1.4.4 - fixed a problem with State College, PA airport flights not showing up
- 1.4.3 - visual sprucing up
- 1.4.0 - easily send upcoming flight info via email or text message/IM.
- 1.3.0 - added contact info (phone numbers and website) for major airlines
|1.2.0|| - added the Honolulu airport and fixed some other minor airport problems|
|- shows departure and arrival gates|
|- can add multiple legs of a flight at a time|
- 1.1.0 - can add flights up to 120 days in the future
- 1.0.1 - can see airports that have delays from the main screen
- 1.0.0 - initial release
If you have problems or recommendations, feel free to email me at
See more WebOS apps!
Greg's home page